Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ohh this is good news.



A part of my plan with my new studio Underwerket Projects in Meatpacking District CPH was to create a platform that was full of wild young creative energy. Among other things a place where artist, designers and other creative visionary people could come and tell about their work, ideas and missions. In the beginning of september we are having our first talk, and we are proud to announce Amelia Gregory to be the first inspiring person to come and tell about her vision, work and magazine Amelia's Magazine. We only have about 40 seats to this arrangement, we have allready started to invite a crowd of people. But if somebody is really eager to be invited to this arrangement send me a mail, and I will see if I can reserve an empty seat.

1 comment: